Re: Debian WWW CVS: gecko

Anthony Wong:

> Although removing the encoding part from the HTML corrects the problem,

If you do that, you will get incorrect encodings for the other parts of the
text.

Hmmm, is it possible to define an encoding for just a *part* of an HTML
document? It is possible to define languages for different parts, but I have
not checked if encodings can differ.

> Maybe the only universal solution is to use graphics?

Perhaps, but it would be nice not having to do that. But as a last resort,
it could be used to show the non-Latin languages.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/