Would somebody like to take over Lists-Archives ?

I'd like to give away maintainership of the web list archiving and
searching.  I originally wrote the scripts but don't have time to
maintain or enhance them.

Apart from some very minor maintainance, the major project is building
a good free search engine for mhonarc-based lists, something with as
good a front end as dejanews.  If this sounds interesting to you, and
you're familiar enough with perl to maintain the existing scripts, and
have some spare time of course, reply to me.

I'd be happy to call you on the phone to walk you through the current
scripts. I would help you move them out of my home directory and into
an /org section of course.

Guy