Re: Website building.

On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 11:51:23PM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> dinstall starts around 21 EET (which means 19 UTC) +/- 2 hours, the
> dinstall part gets usually done before midnight EET (22 UTC) and the
> whole cron job (including kicking the push mirrors) is finished around
> midnight UTC.  The mirroring may take more time than that, but I don't
> know about that.

I tell people that mirroring is done about 2230 UTC. Of course, on
Nov. 14 it didn't finish until 0112 the next day (I believe that Sunday
dinstall runs take longer).

Note that having the web updates synchronized with the archive updates
is a good thing. It minimizes the time that the web version of the
package listing are out of sync with the archive.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org