Re: Website building.

It's been said before, I don't know if there's a webpage dedicated to it,
though...

The website is built right after dinstall runs - as part of the same cron
script so exactly when depends on how long it takes for dinstall to run..
and if dinstall fails, for some reason, the website doesn't get build

The mirroring happens right after that.