list archive search can't search for numbers

Hi debian-web,

I was trying to find references to an old bug report, thought I might
find mention of it in the lists archives, but I get this error:

  glimpse: pattern '19126' has no characters that were indexed: glimpse
cannot search for it (to search for numbers, make the index using
'glimpseindex -n ...')
  Exit code 1

How much more space would the glimpse index take if we built it with the
-n option?  If not too much, I suggest we do, since numbers are often
important in technical searches.

Thanks