Re: Account?

On Mon, Aug 23, 1999 at 12:03:42AM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sometimes, when pages don't get updated automatically and they need to be
> manually remade, it would help to have an account on the machine on which
> the pages are generated.
>
> Who do I go around to ask for one?

It would be better if we could avoid this. There are over 400 developers
already and managing accounts is no easy task. If a problem occurs, simply
report it and one of us with access will take care of it. Unless the
problem is reported after 1200 EST, it should be fixed before the next
mirror update.

Of course, we should fix the problem in the Makefiles. Please report
any such problems so it can be looked into.

Jay Treacy