Re: what pages would translators like to have the data split from?

> As the subject says, we are looking for feedback from translators
> on what pages you would like to see have the data(*) split from.

One I guess would be the new international page, where the available
language pages could be put in a data file and only included (especially
since it's already using <:= $trans{$CUR_ISO_LANG}{chinese} :> constructs).

Speaking of whichs, the string for "Turkish" is missing.

BTW, the new logo page include file could need slices on the "With/Without
Debian" headers.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/