what pages would translators like to have the data split from?

As the subject says, we are looking for feedback from translators
on what pages you would like to see have the data(*) split from.
This would probably be pages that you find you are constantly
updating.

(*)Text is basically ordinary writing. Data is other information
on the page. For Debian, in particular, we tend to use the term
data to indicate sections of pages that can be separated out
and update without interaction from the translators (through
the use of tags with pre-defined slices for each language).
Text tends to be static while data can change frequently.

Jay Treacy