Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 06:51:38PM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	Umm.. I tried some environment variables of eperl, but they
> all pointed to a file in /tmp (after the pass) so I finally decided
> we could chagen the Makefile in order to give this additional information
> from it.
> 	Feel free to change the script at will

As I'd prefer not to change the Makefiles unnecessarily I'd rather
use the wml variables. Could you send a sample of how you
used the variable? I created a test file here and it worked fine.
In fact, we originally used some of the variables in a shebang
line to give the output file names for wml. I suspect you didn't
surround the string with quotes.

Here's the file:
# file test.wml
$(WML_SRC_FILENAME)