Re: Notifying readers when documents are too old

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 05:27:59PM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	Well, I am working on it... but I have a problem...
>
> 	¿how can I find out in the embedded perl which is the name of the
> 	file wml is parsing currently?

You can use any of the variables defined in wml. You can see all the
predefined variables in 'man wml'. The one you are interested in is
WML_SRC_FILENAME, which can be accessed by $(WML_SRC_FILENAME).
What is really happening is that the variable is being replaced in
an earlier pass (pass 1 I believe) so eperl only sees the value.

Jay Treacy