Re: where is the swirl on the web pages?!

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 07:22:03PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > It looks like we were talking about a possible change in the look.  Since
> > that converstation seems to have fallen to the wayside... I'll go back to
> > my old method...
> And what exactly IS your old method, if I may ask? :)

Replace the chicken with the swirl and adjust the red color to match the
red in the swirl.  It'll be updated today at the end of dinstall.
* <gecko@debian.org> <secretary@debian.org> <lintian-maint@debian.org>  *
* <webmaster@debian.org> <gecko@fortunet.com> <webmaster@spi-inc.org>   *