where is the swirl on the web pages?!

Hi,

The subject says it all :)

IIRC there was some discussion about it, but nothing happened, yet.
This is bad for our public image. All my local computer magazines
already published the news about the new logo, and we don't even
have it on our web pages... that is a Bad Thing (TM).

I very much liked Peter Karlsson's second proposal, at
http://www.softwolves.pp.se/tmp/debian2.html

It uses only the swirl (without the bottle), but I don't think
that matters, simply because people will right-click on that
image and choose "Save". And they won't be breaking any licence,
but promoting Debian :)

--
enJoy -*/\*- spelled 'iosip', or simply 'joseph'