all Debian push mirrors should update the files websync and websync.conf

I just made some changes to the websync and websync.conf files
used when push mirroring the Debian web pages. I highly
recommend that all push mirrors update these files.

Remember to edit websync.conf with the information from
your existing version.

The new version of websync will add a timestamp in
mirror/timestamp/`hostname` so that we can more easily
track the status of the different mirrors. Also, it gives
better instructions for setup and more examples
of --exclude entries.

The new versions will be available from
http://www.debian.org/mirror/ after the next mirror update.

Jay Treacy