Re: FWD: Re: booth form Debian in .org pavilion?

In message <19990602124030.D10788@kitenet.net>, Joey Hess writes:
>Joey Hess wrote:
>> We do request that your promote on your Web site your presence in the
>> pavilion with an official LinuxWorld Conference & Expo show logo with a
>> link back to the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Web site (
>> www.linuxworldexpo.com).
>
>Hm, this could be a problem. It might be ok to put it on the events page
>though.

Yeah, that's what we've been doing in the past plus posting something to
debian-announce a few weeks before.  Otherwise we can put 'major' shows
(i.e. where we'll have a major presence) on the main page under an events
section perhaps, after all, this is a $5k donation to Debian so we
definitely should thank them for it.  It should go on the donations page as
well I think.

Nils.