RE: Improvements to list archiver

Guy,

I like the improved archiver!  My compliments.  I really like the trailer at
the bottom that tells the statitics.  It might have been on the old archiver
but it got lost in the noise.  The only thing I *might* add is a subject index
that, instead of threading, listed messages the way the author index does....
or maybe breaking the threaded index into subject headers that same way..
something along those lines...

On 07-Feb-99 Guy Maor wrote:
> I'm testing some improvements to the list archiver.  If you want see
> an example, go to http://www.debian.org/~maor/debian-devel-9901/
>
> If you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear them.

Guy, you havn't responded to any of my other messages on the List-Archive
topic.  I hope you don't think I'm a dweeb that'll go away if ignored (I'm not)
and I hope I didn't offend you.  I wasn't trying to step on any toes.  I was
trying, only, to fill a hole I saw and (along with the rest of the webmasters)
recieve more than a little flak over.  If I have offended, you have my
appolgies.