Re: Comments

> - main page
> there's an extra space in front of the " Installation Instructions"

Fixed.

> The body link goes to http://www.debian.org/2.0/install.html
> The navbar link to
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/install.html
> Should they be the same?  Can they get a white background for consistency?

I left it this way to spread the net load around. Once the new mirror list
is developed enough, these will be replaced by script generated lists that
let a person pick the site.

> Change 'Debian goes Internationsl' to 'Debian International'? Sounds better
> I think...

Hmmm. I'm hoping that this page will go away once the translation efforts get
far enough along.

> Is there a way we can get stuff posted to debian-announce to show up on the
> main page sooner?

Yes. You add them to CVS yourself. :)

> 'Port Specific pages' --> 'Port Specific Pages'?  Should the link be under
> Distribution or Development?

Fixed. Distribution seems more appropriate since we are trying to make the
distribution less x86-centric.

> - on the ports page:
> As most of you know, Linux is just a kernel.
> [add a link to www.kernel.org here for Linux. maybe rewrite it as 'Linux and
> Hurd are just kernels'?  Add a link to http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.
> html for the hurd kernel as well...]

Done.

> 68xxx looks 'X' rated... maybe 68k? :)

Changed to 68k. I hope users of the non-68000 chipsets don't mind.

> - documentation page
> move the stuff about installation instructions to the link off the main page
> and remove it from here?
>
> move the DDP link up higher on the page... give it more visibility.  It's
> main page has a gray background...

Holding off on this one for now. I don't want to move anything to the main
page until something else is taken off. It is getting too long.

Jay Treacy