Comments

Just a few things I came up with while browsing through our web pages.  The
pages are looking really good!

Nils.

- main page
there's an extra space in front of the " Installation Instructions"
The body link goes to http://www.debian.org/2.0/install.html
The navbar link to
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/install.html
Should they be the same?  Can they get a white background for consistency?

Change 'Debian goes Internationsl' to 'Debian International'? Sounds better
I think...

Is there a way we can get stuff posted to debian-announce to show up on the
main page sooner?

'Port Specific pages' --> 'Port Specific Pages'?  Should the link be under
Distribution or Development?

- on the ports page:
As most of you know, Linux is just a kernel.
[add a link to www.kernel.org here for Linux. maybe rewrite it as 'Linux and
Hurd are just kernels'?  Add a link to http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.
html for the hurd kernel as well...]

68xxx looks 'X' rated... maybe 68k? :)

- documentation page
move the stuff about installation instructions to the link off the main page
and remove it from here?

move the DDP link up higher on the page... give it more visibility.  It's
main page has a gray background...