Re: 'nother idea: history.html

Will Lowe wrote:
  >> Please go ahead and collect information.  IanM is probably a good point
  >> or person to start.
  >
  >I've sent him a brief note asking for anything he can contribute.  After I
  >hear back from him I'll send a message to -devel requesting the same
  >thing,  and we'll see what sort of response I get.

This is supposed to be a manual in the Debian Documentation Project:

 -     Debian Project Manual
 -
 -           This manual explains the history, the goals and related issues
 -           about the Debian Project.
 -
 -            Authors:
 -                      Susan G. Kleinmann,
(currently inactive)
 -                      Christian Schwarz
(left the project)
 -            Maintainer:
 -                      Orphaned
 -            Status:
 -                      in work
 -            Availability:
 -                      not available yet

(= not written at all, yet)

Please contribute your work to the DDP.

     "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be
      accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall
      come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
                               Luke 21:36