Re: More bad links

I have a problem with CVS commit messages going to -www.  These messages
tend to accumulate... how about debian-www-admin, or simply to an alias that
contains all of the active webmasters?  I read this list periperially (my
spell checker tells me that's not a word... HAH!), and if it suddenly gets a
lot more traffic I wouldn't be able to keep up.  If you need to figure out
how to set it up, I know some people who've done it.

Just a thought.

Nils.

In message <[🔎] E0z6bwt-00005b-00@landru.math.uwaterloo.ca>, treacy@debian.org
writ