Re: More bad links

Jules Bean wrote:
> With simple changes like this, would you be happy for me to bounce in and
> change the CVS, or are you happier maintaining control over it?

I have no problem with this as long as we agree to keep the number of
people doing it to a minimum and that debian-www is notified that it is
being done. One thing that would help in this regard is if debian-www
were notified of changes to the english source. This can be done using
CVS. If anyone has time to figure out how to do this, please do.
Having the log messages sent there will also help translators decide
when changes are important enough to warrant an update.

To start this off, I give Jules permission to change the source
under webwml/english/

Jay Treacy