New Security Pages

Jay and Crew.  My goal is to move the security pages over "slowly" so that
there's no break in what's going on.  The index in the security page will be
the last to be converted.  In the mean time, as I break security alerts into
their yearly directory, I"ll change the link in the index page and add a cheezy
"new" gif.  I've started in 1997 and there is an index page for it that should
already be being built... atleast with the next make.
http://www.debian.org/security/1997/index

Jay:  Do I put the .html extentions on pages or leave them off, I've not been
clear on that.

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *