Re: Debian web content maintainer

> I can be on the team or even head content maintainer... or I can answer the
> email to webmaster.  I might not have heaps of graphics arts skills, but I do
> know HTML and I'm "webmaster" for a number of sights and know the routines well.

Great. You are even a maintainer, which I forgot to mention is important for this
(you need access to master to work on pages that aren't under CVS).

Let's see if there are any other offers in the next day to be fair to people
who are on a different schedule.

First thing I'll do is to make a copy of the organization of the web site to
help out (it's all in my head. Writing it down would just slow me down :)

Jay Treacy