RE: Debian web content maintainer
I can be on the team or even head content maintainer... or I can answer the
email to webmaster. I might not have heaps of graphics arts skills, but I do
know HTML and I'm "webmaster" for a number of sights and know the routines well.
On 22-Sep-98 James A. Treacy wrote:
> I'm officially overwhelmed.
> Someone needs to be in charge of the content of the web site:
> adding new pages, modifying the content of existing pages,
> overseeing the maintainers of specific pages, etc. This doesn't
> mean you have to do everything yourself - you can always offload
> some of the work to others or you can create a group of
> people who jointly manage it all.
> I will continue to take care of all the script generated pages
> and the translation process (at least until all the kinks are
> worked out).
> This seems like it could be a good way to split the administration.
> I'd also like at least one person to recieve email@example.com
> mail to answer questions that come in.
> Jay Treacy
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
* http://benham.net/index.html *
* -------------------- * -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- ---------------*
* Darren Benham * Version: 3.1 *
* <firstname.lastname@example.org> * GCS d+(-) s:+ a29 C++$ UL++>++++ P+++$ L++>++++*
* * E? W+++$ N+(-) o? K- w+++$(--) O M-- V- PS-- *
* Debian Developer * PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5 X R+ !tv b++++ DI+++ D++ *
* <email@example.com> * G++>G+++ e h+ r* y+ *
* -------------------- * ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ ---------------*