Re: debian-sparc webpages

Nils Lohner <lohner@typhoon.icd.teradyne.com> writes:

> There is also ARM.  What's the procedure for adding stuff into there?  The
> ARM page can go in as it is..

I really like the format of the powerpc page.  The NetWinder page
should be made a bit more generic so it refers to other ARM machines
than just the NetWinder.

Is there a document anywhere explaining how the web pages are built
and updated?  I'd like to be able to add to, and update the pages
myself (although it would be nice to have somebody oversee the look of
all the ports pages so they are consistent).  If nobody has written a
manual for this, I'd be willing to (once I learned how to do it).

I like the little bug system on the Alpha port pages.  Perhaps we
could have something similar for all the ports.

It would be nice if James Troup could update his Quinn Diff page to
include the new ports as well.

Cheers,

 - Jim