Re: debian-sparc webpages

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Nils Lohner wrote:

> http://www.debian.org/ports/sparc would be the place. according to
> discussions I've had with Jay.  I've got some ARM and powerpc pages that
> need to be added there... are you going to do all of the port pages?  If so,
> that would be great.

Funny.  I only got your posting direct, not from the list...

Anyway, the answer is - up to you, I guess.

If you'd like me to be responsible for those ports pages as well (all the
ports pages?) then I'm happy to - and I'll try to ensure that they are
fairly consistent with each other in terms of structure.  If, on the other
hand, you want to manage them yourself, then maybe you should ask Jay for
CVS commit access yourself.

Jules