Re: Estetic change in main page

> 	I usually browse www.debian.org with a text browser (lynx) so this
> might have not been noticed by people using graphic browsers. The point is
> that it seems to me that the HTML table that has a list of all info: Home,
> News, Documentation... is not right at the end of it, since on lynx it
> shows like this:
>
>    Support
>    Documentation
>    Security Information
>    Bug Tracking System Mailing List Archives Mailing List Subscription
>
>    Developer's Corner
>
>    Search Select a server near you:
>    [www.debian.org] Go

Fixed. It will take up to a day to hit your favorite mirror.

> PD: Is there a bug-track of the www pages?? I usually navigate with a text
> browser so I might find some more of this :)

You can just report any problems here or to webmaster (not that you'll find any :)
If you really feel the need to bother me you can submit bugs to www.debian.org .
For some reason, though, bugs against the web pages drive me crazy. It's not
that I'm irrational or anything. A bit paranoid maybe - especially since
I discovered 'them' trailing me. And when I get excited I tend to ramble
on in run on sentences that drive others crazy, but it's okay since there
are nice people who come and give me injections to relax me and make me feel
happy and, oh, here comes one now so I better get going.

Jay Treacy