Estetic change in main page

	I usually browse www.debian.org with a text browser (lynx) so this
might have not been noticed by people using graphic browsers. The point is
that it seems to me that the HTML table that has a list of all info: Home,
News, Documentation... is not right at the end of it, since on lynx it
shows like this:

   Support
   Documentation
   Security Information
   Bug Tracking System Mailing List Archives Mailing List Subscription

   Developer's Corner

   Search Select a server near you:
   [www.debian.org] Go

 Notice the "Bug Tracking System", "Mailing List Archives" and "Mailing
List Subscription" links are all on the same line...

OK! GOT IT! (just checked the HTML source) :) There is no <BR> after
each of the HREF's.

	Saludos

	Javi

PD: Is there a bug-track of the www pages?? I usually navigate with a text
browser so I might find some more of this :)