Re: looking for people to translate the web pages

Well. ... here you have a translator

CVS: 2 years use
HTML: 3 years use, four www servers installed.
Perl: 2 years use (still program with man pages though :)
wml: No knowledge
English: 14 years study. 1 year in USA
Spanish: maternal language.
Frech: basic knowledge (4 years study)

Other languages :) : C, C++, SGML, Pascal, Modula-2.

	I will be available during summer, although not full-time :) I
might help quite some, especially if interesting.

	Regards

	Javi