Re: Web Server

> The web server is back, the trouble seemed to stem from the new apache
> beta that is a bit different. Anyhow, the config file is properly set and
> berlin and debian are being ipless-virtual hosted. The berlin url is
> http://www.berlin-consortium.org/ and log stats are generated at ~jgg/ for
> both debian and berlin sites. They should update daily if cron doesn't
> have a fit :>

No beta at fault here. I was tired and due to <insert favorite excuse here> had
left the config file in a bad state. Today I forgot I hadn't finished and restarted
the server. Thanks for fixing it, Jason.

Ha, logs are also in ~treacy/ generated daily. I haven't looked into why cron
thinks there is a problem with unzipping the log files but it works correctly.
I'm also keeping old logs before syslog trashes them so we can keep tabs on
long term usage.

> Hopefully the Berlin people will set an MX to va and get their own domain
> and list server and that someone will create the necessary patches to CVS
> for the FSG so we can host Berlin's cvs stuff nicely. (I'd rather not but
> will if it gomes to that..)

It might be a good idea if the people who take care of the Debian lists
set this up so that everything works together in case we find ourselves sharing
list servers at some later date. It should also be done so it is easy to
add other groups if needed.

Does anyone even know what the needs of the Berlin people are?

- Jay