Web Server

The web server is back, the trouble seemed to stem from the new apache
beta that is a bit different. Anyhow, the config file is properly set and
berlin and debian are being ipless-virtual hosted. The berlin url is
http://www.berlin-consortium.org/ and log stats are generated at ~jgg/ for
both debian and berlin sites. They should update daily if cron doesn't
have a fit :>

The log file format was changed to be the new style unified format that
Analog will understand. This means we get an agent log and a refer log all
in one file.

Hopefully the Berlin people will set an MX to va and get their own domain
and list server and that someone will create the necessary patches to CVS
for the FSG so we can host Berlin's cvs stuff nicely. (I'd rather not but
will if it gomes to that..)

Jason