Packages' list: Features?
It woould be very easy to add all kind of indexes and other features. But
before starting the job I'd like to know what would you people like to see
in those pages.
- By maintainer ?
- Alphabetical (all packages) ?
- Different order (ordered by date/size/package) ?
- List of new packages (done!)
- Link to developer personal homepage ?
- Link to package's bug page ?
Note that all of this is done by looking into the Packages.gz file. Do we
want to examine all packages and...
- List package's files (indexed by directory ? ) ?
- List every posible filename in a Debian system(!diversions/alternatives!) ?
What else can be done?
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .