Re: New 'About Debian' for the web pages

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Sue Campbell wrote:

> I wasn't completely happy with the old 'About Debian'. I like the
> new one even less so I created an even newer one. Check it out at
>     http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/about_new.html
> I figured mostly newbies would be reading
> it so I toned it down a bit and gave more background information.
>
> Comments and suggestions appreciated. If there aren't any major
> complaints I'll put it as the default in a few days.

It looks really good. Just a comment, where it says:

"...
I'm still not convinced

   Not too worry. As hard disk space has become cheap, most people have
   at least 500M of extra space. Debian can be easily installed on this
   extra space and the two can coexist. If you need more space, you can

Debian is one of "the two", but it haven't said anything about "the other".
It would be better something like "Debian can be easily installed on this
extra space and it can coexist with the OS you have now". (That's the idea,
the actual text should be improved by someone that knows english better
than I). :-)

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es