Re: Debian web pages finally up to date (bug lists too)

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997, Sue Campbell wrote:

> So, if people could NOW check out the pages and send any feedback
> to either debian-www@lists.debian.org or to webmaster@debian.org
> I'd appreciate it.

The "Debian goes International" looks fine. It's a good starting point,
though it will have to be reorganized in the near futer when/if we
have a lot of documentation in many different languages.

One related question. I have the installation guide for Debian 1.3 translated
to spanish. Where (and how) must I send it, to put it in the webpages?

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental