Re: in re irc.debian.org

Bruce Perens writes:
> Dear Debian Webmasters,
>
> Please list LISC as a contributor if internet services as you do our
> web and ftp site sponsors, per the attached message.
>
> Are there instructions on the web regarding how to join the Debian
> channel?

Dear Debian Webmasters,

by adding an appropriate section please also add a link to the userlist
of Channel #Debian.  We have set up a list of frequent users.

The address of this list is:

	http://www.Infodrom.North.DE/Debian/user.html

Best regards

	Joey

  /  27./28.9.97: Kongress des Individual.NET e.V.                /
 /     http://www.individual.net/congress/  in-gs@individual.net /
/       Highlights: Richard Stallmann, Bruce Perens, Jim Bidzos /