please test the new package searching

I have finally found a free search program that does most of what
is needed for improved package searching. The new searching uses
swish++. It is very simple, but well thought out.

Please check the 'Search Package Directories' section at
http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/distrib/test
and send me any feedback.

It adds the ability to restrict the search on package names only
(done using META keywords) and to use substrings, e.g. libgtk* .
This last item is what people have been screaming for. Hopefully
swish++ will implement more general regex in the future.

If people are happy with it, I'll make it the default search method
and get rid of htdig.

Jay Treacy