Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 09:26:23PM +0200, Vincent Lejeune wrote:
> To be honest I'm hoping a bit that having downstream discussing the
> representation in STK may make they change their mind.

While I much appreciate the concern for the way a kid-oriented game is
depicting the female figure, I feel like this is exporting a debate.

I personaly don't want Debian to become a new Apple Store, as in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Apple#Newspaper_and_magazine_content

Debian has already quite its share of heated debate around sexism,
enough for me to unsubscribe from various lists to keep my sanity, so
I'd like to keep this debate where it belongs: upstream.

Save for legally-sensitive material such as recently-discussed
pedophily, every Free game is welcome in Debian IMHO.

--
Sylvain