The Debian Women mini-DebConf comes back in 2015, this time in Bucharest

Hi all,

This will come as a surprise for many of you (I hope it's a good surprise :).

We are going to be holding a MiniDebConf in Bucharest, similar to the
one held in Barcelona last year.  This means that we aim to have
another MiniDebConf where all the speakers identify themselves as
women.

The MiniDebConf will be held on the weekend of May 16th and 17th, in
the Library building of the Politehnica University of Bucharest.

I didn't announce this earlier because we were waiting for
confirmation from the University that the dates would be available for
us, and that came only recently.  In any case, there's a basic website
already:

http://bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org/

There are many things that need to get done in order to make this
event a success, and I'm hoping that some of you reading this might
want to help out in the organization. Please contact me if that's the
case. Hopefully we'll have a mailing list soon.

Also, we are now looking for talk proposals, I'll make a wider call
for talks soon (as soon as the website is a bit more polished and we
have more people in the talks team), but if you are interested in
giving a talk or know someone that might be interested, please contact
me.

I hope to see many of you there!

--
Besos,