Re: blogging @ debian dev

Grate Idea!

You have few options,
1. create blog (free) at blogger
2. get server @ amazon  AWS (It's free for a year) and install there Wordpress
3. buy server and domain (good hosting: a2hosting)
4. You can wait a bit (about month) and i can give space to write on my site

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Juliana Leal <juliana.m.louback@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm one of the students participating in this year's Google Summer of Code, I'll be working on the Debian WebRTC portal under Daniel Pocock's mentorship.

Daniel suggested I start a blog documenting what I'm doing. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions with regards to how I should set it up, if I should use a CMS (and if so, which is a good option), suggestions on where I should host it and also if there's anything you'd like to see posted.

I'd gladly welcome any suggestions and advice!

Thank you,
Juliana

--

Regards,