Re: Rails Girls

Hi Llanos,

I actually sent to this list a similar email a month ago or so, to promote the Rails Girls workshop that was held in Galway, Ireland, last week.

Yuwei Lin, from Debian Women, gave a lightning talk about women in FLOSS:
http://blog.railsgirls.com/post/51465763345/women-coding-with-rails-girls-galway

Small workshops working on developing small Debian patches (although targeting people with some programming experience, unlike Rails Girls) could be a good idea to attract more female developers in the Debian community, as well.

All the best,
Myriam