Re: Re: New Media

Quoting Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso (jordigh@octave.org):
> On 15 March 2013 19:01, moebe <moebe@gmx.com> wrote:
> > The site is quite awkward to use and not very self-explanatory.
>
> I have downloaded and hosted the article here:
>
>     http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/tmp/New%20Media%20Society-2012-Nafus-669-83.pdf

Thanks for sharing this link (I hope there are no legal problems in
copying the PDF elsewhere : I have to admit I didn't try to check
whether it's OK or not). Apart from recognizing several persons
in the described situations (/me waves to the Open Source Diva if
she's still reading this mailing list), I found the analysis to be well
argumented and giving interesting thoughts.

I probably missed the point in several places because of the
difficulty I have in reading non technical English but, more
generally, I liked the way Dawn constructed her study and article.

Would be interesting to have more comments and perspective from DW
contributors, really. It would at least make more mails in the list
than only ourmonthly spam-hunting mail..:-)