Re: New Media & Society - Patches don't have gender

Aha, if that was posted in IRC by Rhonda, I was the one who shared that
article [=

Iwan, the minus link displays a screenshot along with a download button.
Not ideal, but this direct link might work (i'm not sure if it's just a
temp or not, but we'll see):
https://i.minus.com/1363505799/zSUJVj12RmB6BZpU5sr10w/dCwPQsyPHiMMM/New%
20Media%20Society-2012-Nafus-669-83.pdf

If anyone is interested, i'm working on an initiative (this is how the
article came up) called the Empowermentors Collective specifically for
intersectionally marginalized people of color in free culture and free
software.
http://adainitiative.org/2013/02/the-empowermentors-collective-a-group-for-women-of-color-and-queer-people-of-color/

Our first meeting is next week, so if any of you are queer people of
color, people of color with disabilities, or women of color, please join
us or, if you are an ally, help spread the word!
http://blog.thesilentnumber.me/2013/03/upcoming-first-meeting-of.html
https://twitter.com/kxra/status/312350685767299072
https://identi.ca/notice/100112987

Best,