Who is Siri Reiter

Hello Debian Women,

My name is Siri, I'm from Denmark. I work with graphic design and illustration and have been a Debian user for many years.

Weeks ago I signed up to give a talk during the Mini-Debconf-Women. It's called "Graphic design with Debian". Here's a short introduction to the talk (as I see it today):
  http://sirireiter.dk/talks/graphicswithdebian/

I've signed up with several intentions, excited about this opportunity to engage:

 a. Put my work in the context of Debian
 b. Talk about visual design in Debian
 c. Add my perspective as a user
d. State the possibility of using free tools for professional graphics production and printing
 e. Make sure I'm attending the mini-debconf-women
 f. Give my first public talk
 g. Inspire others to sign up
 h. Meet some of you
 i. Get myself further involved

This blog entry is about my aim with the talk:
  http://sirireiter.dk/blog/entry/131124a_en/

I also put the subjects "Participation" and "Visual design in Debian" in the BOF list. I'll get to write some sort of explanatory introduction to these discussions too.

Best wishes,
Siri

--
Siri Reiter