Mailing list for Mini Debconf Women 2014 in Barcelona

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of the local team helping organize the Mini
Debconf planned for the 15th and 16th of March 2014.

Up till now we have been using a local mailing list to organize the
conference. But rather than doing this in isolation we have decided that
it would be better to open it up to everyone interested in discussing
local and non local topics related to the organization.

What's more we are all newbies to organizing events in Debian and would
be grateful for the inputs of those of you who have experience in this.

A starting point for debate on the list would be to get going on the
tasks defined in the wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014/Tasks

So far the list has been conducted in Catalan however we have all agreed
that from now on English will be used. Local topics may still be
discussed in Catalan but will be accompanied by the tag [local] in their
subject which should make it easy to filter it out if desired.

If anyone is interested in reading the archives, they can be found here:

http://llistes.cpl.upc.edu/pipermail/debian-miniconf/

We look forward to seeing those of you that are interested on the list
and hope that we can work together to make it a great weekend.

Max
On behalf of the local organization