Re: Debian and Politeness

Hej Miriam,

> Free Software is about meritocracy and elitism, or at least it
> pretends to be.

Can you explain that part a bit more?
Is that something that you sense or think how it is?
Or is it something that people say about Free Software or Debian?
Does Debian want to be a community with meritocracy and elitism in your point of view?

I think I do not really get what you want to say with that sentence. And as I consider it a very interesting statement I thought I better ask....

> LinuxChix that I love, that states "be polite, be friendly". I think
> it perfectly describes two things that any open community should have,
> at least, try to have.

+1 from me!

Greets from Angela