Meeting of the Empowermentors Collective [ was Re: New Media & Society - Patches don't have gender]

Hi Kyra,

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 03:42:40AM -0400, Kẏra wrote:

> If anyone is interested, i'm working on an initiative (this is how the
> article came up) called the Empowermentors Collective specifically for
> intersectionally marginalized people of color in free culture and free
> software.
> http://adainitiative.org/2013/02/the-empowermentors-collective-a-group-for-women-of-color-and-queer-people-of-color/
>
> Our first meeting is next week, so if any of you are queer people of
> color, people of color with disabilities, or women of color, please join
> us or, if you are an ally, help spread the word!
> http://blog.thesilentnumber.me/2013/03/upcoming-first-meeting-of.html
> https://twitter.com/kxra/status/312350685767299072
> https://identi.ca/notice/100112987
>
> Best,
> Kyra

That's a really interesting initiative. Thanks for organizing it!

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"There's no end of things I could read. The army of monkeys trying to
randomly re-create Shakespeare are filling the Internet with other stuff