Re: Finding a mentor

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 08:43:04PM +0200, María wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Hello! My name is Mar a and I wrote this e-mail about 5 to 6 months ago to
> mentoring@women.debian.org but got no answer so far... I am really interested
> on debian and so I send it again to this list in case the other list is not
> being followed or doesn't exist anymore. Sorry if I am spamming your mailing
> list. ^-^

Hi Maria,
I made this 2 diagram which might be helpful (or really confusing) about Debian:
this shows some details about Debian packaging and some of the programs use for it
http://mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/debian-package.png
this shows the package movement from beginning to end
http://mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/newdebian2.png

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|