Re: Samba PDC & openldap

Virginia Cando wrote:
> Regards from Ecuador. I'm trying to configure a PDC with Samba and
> OpenLdap but I can't find a manual where It show me how I can do an
> adecuate instalation about that. Could someone help me with this??

Just googling for "debian samba pdc openldap" gives me a lot of good
looking results, what is the problem you are having?

I think I like
http://techminded.net/blog/install-samba-pdc--ldap-on-debian-squeeze.html
but your needs maybe different.

--
 .''`.        The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are
: :' :        strong at the broken places.    - Ernest Hemingway