Re: updates about the website?

Hi!

El ds 11 de 06 de 2011 a les 17:14 -0300, en/na Tássia Camões va
escriure:
> Ok, but please tell us if you have any news about that.

ikiwiki is already installed in wagner, but I tried to refresh the
ikiwiki with no success. First, I changed some paths in women.setup (I
hope I'm not wrong!):

/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/... --> /srv/home/...

(I made a backup of the original women.setup: women.setup.ori)

But when I try to refresh the site I can't becasue I haven't enough
permission:

---------------
$ ikiwiki --setup women.setup --refresh
remote: Counting objects: 20, done.
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository
database .git/objects

fatal: failed to write object
fatal: unpack-objects failed
'git pull origin' failed:  at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/git.pm
line 195.
--------------

Tassia, could you try to refresh the site to see if you can do it?

There is also another issue. When I push a commit, ikiwiki is not
executed:

----------------
$ git push
Counting objects: 5, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 315 bytes, done.
Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: exec /usr/bin/ikiwiki: No such file or directory
To ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/women.git
   30609ca..6fd63ae  master -> master

This is because git repositories are in vasks machine, not in wagner. Am
I wrong?

I don't know if it's a general problem that will be fixed in the future.
If it is, we should wait a little bit more :-)

Cheers!
Mònica