Re: Questions and comments regarding Debian Women

On 21 April 2011 17:18, Tássia Camões <tassia@gmail.com> wrote:

> When DW was lauched there was a lot of articles, interviews and talks
> about it, and now it doesn't seem to be that frequent anymore. The
> outdated website may also give the impression that the project is
> inactive. And for example, if we look at past debconfs programs, we
> don't find that much about DW -- now the call for contributions for
> debconf11 is already open, it might be a good oportunity for that ;-)

I am seriously considering going to debconf and I would like to give
some sort of talk that would rekindle interest in DW... but I think
the message would be distorted if delivered by a man. I can't think of
another way to help. Perhaps with technical things like implementing
the bridge between identi.ca and #debian-women? I might look at that.
Is anyone offering hosting to run that program?

- Jordi G. H.