Ada Initiative

Hey all!

I just received an email from an awesome friend of mine who has just
launched Ada Initiative(0) with another friend of hers. You can read their
press release at(1).

culture by increasing participation through recruitment, training and

I'm excited for them, and am excited to find out how I can be a part of it,

0 - http://adainitiative.org/
1 - http://adainitiative.org/2011/02/ada-initiative-launches-to-promote-women-in-open-technology-and-culture/

Patty Langasek

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski